- An overview of Ministry
- Important Phone Numbers
- International Organizations
- Kids Corner
- Call Center
- Important Telephone Numbers
|Home > Ministry
Hotline : 800 77 000
HotLine for communication, suggestions and proposals
In an effort to facilitate and simplify the procedures to get any information from Ministry of Manpower, it started the Hotline service. Hotline serves both the Labour sector and the Vocational Training sector. Citizens and residents can present their views and proposals which will contribute to identifying various obstacles, regulate the recruitment and use of expatriate workers etc for the Ministry. By God's grace this service will add yet another successful path for the Ministry of Manpower.
Goals and tasks:
- Receipt of communications of citizens and residents on services provided by the Ministry, as well as to identify proposals for the development of that service.
- Coordination with the competent authorities of the Ministry for the study and treatment of topics by reports and suggestions.
- Coordination with other government agencies for all communications related to Ministry of Manpower.
- Preparation of statistical reports of all the types of communications and proposals made by hotline and what actions were taken on them.
- Respond to the citizens and residents of the communications and proposals, including action taken by the ministry on their topic that they would have been.